Monday, October 5, 2009

Where's the fall?

I didn't even realize it's already fall...in fact, I thought it was Summer Part 2. I was watching the weather channel the other day and noticed that the rest of the country is starting to get a cold front in the 40s and 50s, some even in the 30s.

And where does Miami fall in that category? 80 degrees!!!

After moving to Tennessee last year, I experienced the Fall, followed by a freezing cold Winter, beautiful and long awaited Spring, and by Summer (a season I know too well) we moved back to South Florida. It was great experiencing the beauty of each season (some could've ended sooner...like winter)
Don't get me wrong, I love the sun and heat, but I'm ready to start wearing sweaters and jackets and enjoy my hot chocolate that has been stored up in my pantry for months. I miss going to harvest craft shows and seeing the leaves change colors.

I love living in Florida, but I guess there are some things that must be sacrificed as a result of living near the beach and being able to wear tank tops and shorts year round =p.

Lord, please send us some cold weather (for us Floridians, that's about 60 degrees)!

No comments:

Post a Comment