Saturday, October 15, 2011

Patience.

This year has been challenging in so many ways, but through it all, I have seen God's grace in my life. There were several times I broke down as a result of frustration, but I pushed through in faith.

All I kept getting was to be patient...wait on the Lord...be still. Do you know how hard that is for me??? It was getting to the point that I didn't know if He was even listening to me anymore. What I did find was His peace.

As a result, when I spoke with someone I love and cherish this week that is going through similar frustrations, I was able to encourage her and tell her what God's done for me this year. Not all I was asking the Lord has been answered, but I have peace because I know its coming in His time, not mine.

Life is hard...it's harder when you don't have faith in anything, especially in Jesus. He's my sustinence, the only reason to push forward towards the goal, 1 Corinthians 9:25.

Maybe what you're going through today will not only help encourage someone else in the future, but take you to another level of faith. Maybe...just maybe.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment